INFRAFRONTIER / IMPC Stakeholder Meeting 2018
The second Stakeholder Meeting of INFRAFRONTIER, the European Research Infrastructure for phenotyping and archiving of model mammalian genomes, will be jointly organized with the International Mouse Phenotyping Consortium (IMPC). Thematic focus of the meeting is on advancing Rare Disease research and gene therapy applications with animal models, announced the Infrafrontier website today.
The Stakeholder Meeting will be structured into three main parts:
- Advancing Rare Disease research with animal models
- Gene therapy applications using animal models
- Young Investigator / Stakeholder presentations
Meeting aims are to:
- Raise awareness of INFRAFRONTIER / IMPC platforms among the rare disease community
- Present collaborative mechanisms advancing rare disease research with model organisms
- Present use cases for the utility of model organisms to advance rare disease research
- Present advances in the preclinical testing of gene therapy approaches to cure human diseases.
- Strengthen interactions with rare disease and clinical research consortia
The meeting is free of charge including accommodation and participants just have to come to Munich. To register, please click here.
For more information, please click here